It’s February 1st. How are you doing with your New Years Resolutions?
Yes, one of my resolutions was the oh so predictable – eat healthy and workout, BUT I think I’ve been doing pretty well so far! I’ve committed myself to at least one session of hot yoga per week and running, a few time a week, in preparation for an 8k race I’m doing in March.
Quality gym clothes and tools (yoga mats, blocks, etc.) tend to be a bit pricey, so here are some wallet friendly pieces I personally own and love. If I have cute clothes to work out in, I’ll hit the gym more right?
- Old Navy Women’s Active Yoga Mat – $14
- Athleta Cork Block by Manduka – $19
- Old Navy Women’s Active Control Max Pants – $32.50
- Athleta Whisper Jacket – $39.99
- Old Navy Women’s Active Mesh Shorts – $15
Note: All of these pieces are either from Old Navy or Athleta, which means – Free Shipping!!