I’m back!!!! I took the past few days off to enjoy a bit of a long weekend getaway in Las Vegas. Since I literally stepped off my plane a few hours ago, today’s post will be quick and simple.
Here are a few snapshots from my long weekend in Vegas. Including my early birthday present to myself that will hopefully be on the blog soon.
- Started the vacation off right with a maxi dress for the plane ride to the east coast.
- I tried my first in-n-out burger. After having Five Guys, Shake Shack, and in-n-out, Five Guys is definitely my favorite.
- Laying by the pool was what I was looking forward to the most!
- Bought this blue bracelet at a small boutique on the strip. Love the cobalt blue.
- And hello!! to the newest additions to my shoe collection. Splurged a little on a couple of pairs of shoes. Barneys sale got me. You got me good.
Happy Wednesday!! I’m in need of a nap!! Red-eye and straight to work was not such a good idea after all.