Spent my first weekend of fall in NYC. Here are a few snapshots from my quick trip.
- Finally tried Laduree macaroons!
- Bought a box to share with the family. We caught up over wine and macaroons.
- One of the perks of heading uptown to check out Laduree was walking through Central Park.
- My dog Mochi in my Karen Walker sunglasses….I got pretty bored on the car ride home.
- “Accessories are the punctuation.” Totally had to take a pic in front of this. I adore DVF!
- Celebrated Oktoberfest by checking out the Standard’s Beer Garden.
Back to work and longing for the weekend to get here sooner! Happy Monday!