A long overdue Snapshots post!! I’ll be spending the next couple of days indoors thanks to Hurricane Sandy, so I thought I’d get a post in before the power goes out! Cross your fingers that it doesn’t.
- Chicken and Waffles from brunch at Birch and Barley in Logan Circle.
- The cutest Dooney and Bourke mint bag I found while outlet shopping!
- A J.Crew bow dress I need STAT.
- Flowers being sold at my local farmers market this past weekend.
- Doing a little re-decorating and my bookcase is slowly coming together!
- Stripes on stripes on stripes. Can’t get enough of them. Soon to be posted on the blog!!
Hope everyone on the East Coast is keeping dry and safe! If the power goes out, I might fall of the blog grid for a bit but will definitely return to regular programming asap.